two wordlists

Jef Poskanzer jef at acme.com
Sun Oct 31 17:28:57 CET 2004

Is there a way for bogofilter to use two databases at once?  I'm
experimenting with exporting the spam words from my (huge) database
for use by others.  For doing this one time I can just use bogoutil -l
to merge my words in with their words - I checked, and if there's
an overlap then it adds the counts together, just like it should.
Very nice.  But if I want to send out weekly updates, that would
not work since it would keep adding my words in each week without
getting rid of the previous week's additions.

What I'm thinking about is an option for bogofilter to search two
wordlists, first a local one and then an imported one.  Training feedback
would only go to the local wordlist.
---
Jef

         Jef Poskanzer  jef at acme.com  http://www.acme.com/jef/