Confirming false results

Tom Diehl tdiehl at rogueind.com
Tue Oct 26 07:00:42 CEST 2004

Hi all,

Just a quick question, if I have users that use pop boxes and filter spam with
their mua based on the header, what is the correct way to send misclassified
messages back to the server for training? IOW: can I just forward it to a
spam or ham email address to be captured for later processing or will the
extra headers added by the forwarding process mess with the training process?

The docs seem to indicate that what I want to do is OK but I just wanted to be
sure.

Regards,

Tom