Dropping TDB

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Mon Oct 25 20:07:53 CEST 2004

Gyepi SAM <gyepi at praxis-sw.com> writes:

> It appears that I am the only TDB user and as such am willing to maintain a
> local TDB version if necessary.

If you're willing to support TDB, would you have the ressources to
maintain it directly in bogofilter's CVS tree in cooperation with David
and myself? That would build upon what we have now, which has been
broken every now and then because I don't usually test it, and the next
time to test would be some 1.0 release candidate - the only thing is
we'd require you to test TDB support is fine before we release a new
version.