Using bogofilter with local Maildirs (and offlineimap)

Gaizka gaizkav at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 16:10:10 CEST 2004

Thanks everybody for your replies!

David: offlineimap does not have a mechanism to filter messages before
arriving to my system, so i would have to make a script like the one
you described (i think even i could make such a thing without screwing
things up :)

But then i've read Bob's reply:

> I used to run it this way; stopped when it got to be too much of a
> hassle.
>
> Offlineimap crashes when there are too many differences between the
> local and remote maildir.

So, what are you doing right now to filter your spam? Have you stopped
using offlineimap?
Do you recommend and alternative, or another way of facing it?

Thanks again for your quick answers!