Using bogofilter with local Maildirs (and offlineimap)

Gaizka gaizkav at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 12:57:42 CEST 2004

Hello!

I've been looking for ways to filter my mail using bogofilter, but i
don't use procmail, and that's the way i think everyone uses it.

My setup is:
- My ISP gives me IMAP access
- I synchronize it with my desktop with offlineimap.
- I then have a local tree of Maildirs in my desktop

I'd like to filter my local tree of Maildirs with bogofilter.

Does anybody have a setup similiar to this one?
Has anybody written a script to run bogofilter through the Maildirs
and filter them, or should i write my own?

Thanks for your attention.