"df -i" output

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Thu Nov 25 18:56:15 CET 2004

Robin Bowes <robin-lists at robinbowes.com> writes:

> Next, I used db_copy -c to only copy active logs:
>
> [root at compact .bogofilter]# db_copy -c  . wordlists
> db_checkpoint: fatal region error detected; run recovery
> db_checkpoint: open: DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery
> db_archive: fatal region error detected; run recovery
> db_archive: Ignoring log file: ./log.0000000036: unsupported log version 8
> db_archive: Invalid log file: log.0000000036: Invalid argument
> db_archive: PANIC: Invalid argument
> db_archive: PANIC: DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery
> db_archive: unable to join the environment
> db_archive: open: DB_RUNRECOVERY: Fatal error, run database recovery

Heck. db_archive has a different BerkeleyDB version than
bogofilter. You'll need to find and/or install the BerkeleyDB utilities
for the same version that you're using, check bogofilter -V to find out
what you need to be looking for. Might be db4_archive, db41_archive,
db4.1_archive or similar (replace the proper version) - only limited by
the resourcefulness of your distributor. :-(

If you've installed BerkeleyDB yourself from sources, it's easy though,
just prepend the bin directory to the path:

PATH=/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.1/bin:$PATH ; export PATH

Adjust the 4.1 if you are actually using a different version.