multiple wordlists in 0.93.*

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Mon Nov 15 04:22:29 CET 2004

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 04:03:19 +0100
Matthias Andree wrote:

> David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> writes:
>
> (something below the signature delimiter that Gnus won't quote in my
> configuration and I don't care right now, use "display parent" to
> figure)
>
> I know exactly where I must look for the path confusion,
> so unless you insist on doing it yourself, I will do it.

db_xinit() uses bogohome, a value which may or may not be related to the
actual path.  I'm presently thinking that ds_init() and ds_cleanup()
need to be called from open_wordlists() and close_wordlists().
Something like this:

    bogohome = strdup(list->filepath);

    if (is_file(bogohome)) {
	char *cur, *sep;
	for (cur = sep = bogohome; *cur != '\0'; cur ++) {
	    if (*cur == DIRSEP_C)
		sep = cur;
	}
	if (sep != bogohome)
	    *sep = '\0';
    }

    ds_init();

might work in open_wordlist().

Note: this isn't working code, just a step or two in (hopefully) the
right direction.

More properly, using global value bogohome is probably the wrong thing
to do.  Having a path argument for ds_init() is better.