database copying and compacting

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Wed Nov 10 13:15:20 CET 2004

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:00:20 -0000 (GMT)
Robin Bowes wrote:

> On Tue, November 9, 2004 23:06, David Relson said:
> > On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 13:41:35 -0000 (GMT) Robin Bowes wrote:
> >
> >> I'd like to see the following (naming convention not critical):
> >>

> >> README  - simple introduction. Pointers to other docs
> >> INSTALL - how to install bogofilter, including basic configuration
> >> options UPGRADE - how to upgrade from previous versions TUNING  -
> >how to> tune bogofilter HISTORY - details of what has changed in
> >previous> versions
> >>
> >> I would also like to see all these docs on bogofilter.org -
> >somewhere> easy to find.
> >
> > Robin,
> >

> > Bogofilter.org certainly has the space :-)  However, I'm seriously
> > time challenged at the moment.  If you're HTML literate, would you
> > care to tackle the task??
>
> Mail me the source code and I'll have a hack and mail it back to you.
> It could take a while though I I am also time-challenged (kids, eh?)
> :)
>
> R.
> --
> http://robinbowes.com

Hi Robin,

I thought about this a bit as I headed off to bed last night.  One idea
was a simple frames layout, with the bogofilter header at the top, a
table of contents in a narrow column on the left, and the actual
document in a column on the right.  Being artistically handicapped, I
look for simple solutions :-)  If you have a better idea, go for it!

Full source code (tarballs and a source rpm) is available from
SourceForge.Net and ftp://www.bogofilter.org/pub/outgoing

Regards,