(no subject)

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Tue Nov 9 13:00:11 CET 2004

"Robin Bowes" <robin-lists at robinbowes.com> writes:

> I didn't realise how much spam bogofilter was stopping until this
> happened. All spam is now hitting my inbox and it's a ridiculous amount!

So why did you install a new major version without consulting the
RELEASE.NOTES file first? David and I are _purposefully_ investing our
time and writing the RELEASE.NOTES files to help *you*, the user, avoid
these pitfalls.

Now try the commands below. If that doesn't help, increase the numbers
by some thousands and retry, until the error goes away.

dir="$HOME/bogofilter"    # adjust as necessary
echo set_lk_max_objects  15000   >"$dir"/DB_CONFIG
echo set_lk_max_locks    15000  >>"$dir"/DB_CONFIG
bogoutil -f "$dir"