tri-state transition [was: bogofilter-0.93.0 - Significant Changes]

Robin Bowes robin-lists at robinbowes.com
Sun Nov 7 14:04:26 CET 2004

Andreas Pardeike wrote:
> I'm in the same boat. Right now, my system works very well and I am
> fearing a change. However, I would love to be up-to-date with the
> latest versions. What should I do to my config file to keep the header
> line the same as before while still getting the latest and greatest
> from the new release?

Andreas,

I'm not an authority on this but I believe you need to enable the
following lines in bogofilter.cf to revert to two-state results:

##spamicity_tags = Yes, No, Unsure

##ham_cutoff  = 0.00

Remove the two hashes to enable the lines.

The third value on the spamicity_tags line is ignored in two-state mode.

R.
--
http://robinbowes.com