"fresh"meat

Greg Louis glouis at dynamicro.on.ca
Fri Mar 26 00:32:12 CET 2004

On 20040326 (Fri) at 0005:36 +0100, Matthias Andree wrote:
> Greg Louis <glouis at dynamicro.on.ca> writes:
>
> > chuckle: I see that freshmeat has a new release announcement for
> > bogofilter 0.16.4 (stable) as of about an hour ago.
>
> OK, you shall be the freshmeat announcements secretary from now on :)

Oh, you mean _you_ did that?  Ever since the demise of AppWatch I've
been scornful about Freshmeat occasionally giving "release notices" for
software up to two years old.  I always thought it was their bad
database code ;-)

--
| G r e g  L o u i s         | gpg public key: 0x400B1AA86D9E3E64 |
|  http://www.bgl.nu/~glouis |   (on my website or any keyserver) |