Problems with bogofilter getting stuck

Oded Arbel oded at geek.co.il
Wed Mar 17 03:15:05 CET 2004

ביום רביעי 17 מרץ 2004, 03:31, נכתב על ידי David Relson:
> On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 03:06:22 +0200

> The looping behavior indicates that the database has a bad pointer.

indeed db_verify complains about a lot of errors.

> you.  There's also a db_recover in the package.

I found db_recover, but while db_verify accepts a database file, db_recover
apparently wants to be run with the "home of the db environment" and doesnot
like to accept db files as a parameter. I tried to run it
with /var/lib/bogofilter (where my wordlist file is) as the "home", but it
just said :
db_recover: Recovery complete at Wed Mar 17 04:14:52 2004
db_recover: Maximum transaction id 80000000 Recovery checkpoint [0][0]

and didn't do anything. googling also got me nowhere. can you please explain
how can I fix the wordlist file ?

Thanks

--
Oded

::..
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That
way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.