OT: Chunking the cruft - random lettered words

Eric Wood eric at interplas.com
Mon Mar 15 15:07:02 CET 2004

I'm reopening this thread again in a more tactful manor - by putting OT: in
the subject line!  ;-)

Let me say that I agree that modifications to bogofilter isn't necessary,
but I'm still getting lots of spam slip through.  One kind of email is from
infected computers wanting you to click on a yahoo link or ip address (been
getting it for weeks now).   The link keeps changing but the format of the
link is constant so I made:

: B:
spam

Solved.  Okay, my only other nuscience email comes with lots of random words
in it:

wogwo gwoehg gjjdjgdd ......

I've trained till I'm blue in the face.  The procmail list didn't yeild a
magic rule to help me with this.  Does anyone have a trick for this kind of
email?

Thanks,
-Eric Wood