wordlist.db problem

OTR Comm otrcomm at isp-systems.com
Fri Jun 18 01:45:08 CEST 2004

Hello,

I have just joined this list, and the list archive site was not working,
so I couldn't check the archive for this problem.

What would make my wordlist.db file not update?

I have a message that is definitely spam and tried to train bogofilter
on the database with:

bogofilter -d .bogofilter -s < spam/spam.31514

and the ran

bogofilter -u -e -p -d .bogofilter < spam/spam.31514

but the message still came back

I have just started using bogofilter (within the past month), so I am
not sure what is going on here.  That is, why the database didn't
update.  The timestamp changed, so I know something happened.

Even when I tried bogofilter -d .bogofilter -Ns < spam/spam.31514, the
database wasn't updated correctly.

Thanks,
Murrah Boswell