info about spam messages

Tayfun ASKER tasker at metu.edu.tr
Thu Jun 17 09:42:37 CEST 2004

Hi Tom,
  I am using bogofilter to classify messages as spam or ham and putting
spam classified messages into special spambox folders. I am going to
continue with this. But I believe If I can determine frequent spammers,
I can block some of the spam flood at MTA level. I am not going to block
every address found in the logs automatically. Of course every Form or
ip address needs validation before being blocked, and because of this
building the access list will be a time consuming process. I can not
tell wheter it is worth to spend some time on it right now. I just want
to implement this and see the result.

Regards,

Tayfun