info about spam messages

Tayfun ASKER tasker at metu.edu.tr
Wed Jun 16 15:54:22 CEST 2004

Hi David,
  I believe to have some info about the source of spam messages in the
logs will be usefull for more than one person.
  I am planning to determine the frequent spammers from the From: and ip
addresses of spam messages and to block only these addresses.
  I am going to install the current release on a test environment right
now and I am looking forward to see these features in the next stable
release.

Regards,

Tayfun