info about spam messages

Tayfun ASKER tasker at metu.edu.tr
Fri Jun 11 20:21:24 CEST 2004

Hi Greg,
  You are absolutely right. Building the access list, unfortunately, will
never be a fully automated process and it will consume some sysadm time.
I'm not planning to add every single ip or email adress found in the
logs to the access list. Blocking the persistent spam senders will be
enough.

Regards,

Tayfun