bogofilter-milter users?

Jef Poskanzer jef at acme.com
Fri Jun 11 16:02:59 CEST 2004

>However, a bogofilter milter would be great right before the smtp session
>closes so that the sender gets a "hard error".  But, maybe some kind soul
>would reimplement this in python - hehe.

Python would be better than perl of course, but still I'd really rather
stick to C in my mail delivery chain.

I've been working on some milters lately (including a C spfmilter),
and will take a crack at a C bogomilter next if no one else beats
me to it.  If someone wants to get started, I've got a nice example
milter framework to work from: http://www.acme.com/software/sample_milter/
---
Jef

         Jef Poskanzer  jef at acme.com  http://www.acme.com/jef/