info about spam messages

Tayfun ASKER tasker at metu.edu.tr
Fri Jun 11 14:37:46 CEST 2004

hi david,

i have gone through the bogofilter.cf. unfortunately, bogofilter does
not produce the necessary information.

to reject a spam message at MTA level, i need to know its From: address
or source ip address. it would be very usefull if bogofilter also logged
these values of the spam tagged messages. since bogofilter can catch
most of the spam traffic, we can build our own black list using the logs
of bogofilter.

thank you.

Tayfun