Blank emails

Tom Anderson tanderso at oac-design.com
Fri Jun 4 15:30:37 CEST 2004

If they are indeed waiting for an "undelivered" response, then it means that
the return address is active, and must remain so for several days.  Nail
them with an attachment of, say, a Gentoo ISO (673M):
ftp://ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/distributions/gentoo/releases/x86/2004.1/livecd/install-x86-universal-2004.1.iso
;)

Or just register the spam and be content with the fact that bogofilter will
kill any spam they send you.

Tom