[bugs]Missing documentation?

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Sat Jul 17 00:44:27 CEST 2004

Bruce Korb <bkorb at veritas.com> writes:

> I just want to filter my incoming email through bogofilter.
> Nothing fancy, just real simple stuff.  This is too obvious
> and doesn't work as my .filter file contents:
>
>    "| /usr/local/bogofilter -e -p"
>
> and I cannot figure out how to make it work with sendmail
> mail delivery.

What software uses .filter?

Why /usr/local/bogofilter? The default is /usr/local/bin/bogofilter.

Have you registered mail as spam and ham before?

BTW, this discussion should take place on the users list,
bogofilter at bogofilter.org, which is Cc:d.

I've set reply-to and mail-followup-to accordingly. You may want to
subscribe to that list that is no longer at aotto.com, please see this
web site for information:

Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95 (PGP/MIME preferred)