Multitasking

Dave Stubbs dave.stubbs at utoronto.ca
Wed Jul 14 16:56:37 CEST 2004

Hello all,

First off, I love bogofilter.  I get almost 300 spams a day and just
don't worry about it.

However, I have one question.  My email comes in through a vpn from a
store-and-forward to my linux server that runs bogofilter.  If for some
reason the vpn goes down for a while, a bunch of mail piles up on the
store-and-forward server, and then comes flooding in once the vpn comes
up again.  When this happens, a bunch of obvious spam, that bogofilter
would normally catch, gets into my inbox.  If I look at the headers, I
don't see any X-Bogosity lines, which seems to indicate that procmail
failed to push those messages through bogofilter.  Since it only happens
during floods like that, I'm wondering if the wordlist database has a
limit on concurrent accesses.

Would anyone know what this limit is?

Thanks,

Dave...