A suggestion on bogofilter option -s and -n

Wang Jian lark at linux.net.cn
Thu Jul 1 18:48:47 CEST 2004

Hi,

No one seems to have interest in this suggestion, so I make a patch
against 0.91.4 first for review. Because I am having a headache now, I
hack this patch in a hurry and haven't tested it thoroughly, it looks
fine. It's just a proof-of-concept.

Relson, if you this is a good idea, I will make a patch for the latest
version of bogofilter later.