Bogofilter DB Sizing

Mike Grice mgrice at plus.net
Thu Jul 1 11:21:40 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I'm currently working on implementing bogofilter as part of a site-wide
installation, however one concern I have is DB size.  Is there any way
to keep a users wordlist below a certain size, or perhaps expire tokens
over say a certain time limit of age?

The installation uses no real system users but uses the -d option to
specify different database directories per (virtual) user.

The primary concern is that as the system scales and ages, the disk
usage will grow to an unacceptable level...

Cheers,
Mike