Dealing with wordlist mails

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at
Wed Jan 28 14:03:38 CET 2004

David Fries wrote:

> If they have such little effect then why are they the only e-mail that
> seems to get through these days and I'm wanting a filter that actually
> deals with this problem?

How do you train, what are your settings?

Bogofilter's defaults are very careful to avoid fale
positives. Most likely that is too strict for you.

> Are you saying these e-mails aren't getting through to you?

As I said, I don't see those kind of spam mails. David seems
to have similar experience. The last which came through for
me was a luser's automatic warning that I would send out a
virus.

pi