Ignore case

Geoff capsthorne at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 19 15:31:16 CET 2004

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 08:34:02 -0500
David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> wrote:

<snip>

> File RELEASE.NOTES-0.16 gives more information on the
> changes.
>
> If you _really_ want ignore_case, you'll have to create a
> patch for 0.17 and apply it to future releases.
>
> Hope this explains matters.

Thanks David,

You are more polite than you need to be - I should have read
to the end of the Release Notes instead of stopping at the
point where the removal of the deprecated switches is
mentioned.  I consider myself chastised even if you are too
kind to do it.

I still think its a pity the option is going in the longer
term, but I guess you have your reasons.

Geoff