bogofilter 0.17.2 writing out X-Bogosity header and

Dave Lovelace dave at firstcomp.biz
Tue Feb 24 23:25:59 CET 2004

tallison at tacocat.net wrote:

> I don't see CRLF either, but RFC822 mentions headers to be terminated with
> a CRLF.
> Perhaps it's more of a guideline than a rule?

I'm not an expert on this, but I think that relates to the the format used
in communicating between systems, not to what happens locally.  Both may
be relevant, depending on how bogofilter is being used, I suppose.

BTW, I think the relevant standard is now RFC2822.  822 shows as obsolete
when I look for it.

I freely admit that I haven't done more than browse through the standard,
& hope never to have to do so.

--
- Dave Lovelace
  dave at firstcomp.biz