I just registered the same spam 106 times. What should I do now?

Joerg Over Dexia over at dexia.de
Mon Feb 23 08:55:23 CET 2004

Hello there,

Am 17:49 21.02.2004 -0800 teilte Chris Fortune mir folgendes mit:
->Now the original email is gone.  Does anyone have a copy of a
spam with "Subject: Your daily diet comedy" ?

I happen to have one of those. The subject actually is "The diet
comedy", but that is only a random one I guess. If you still need
it, I'd redirect it to your private eMail.

JO
| Joerg M. Over   Abt. EDV   |  Dexia Hypothekenbank Berlin AG  |
| email:     over at dexia.de   |  Fon  (030)25598-124   Fax -201  |
| This message is confidential; its contents do not constitute a|
| commitment by Dexia Hypothekenbank Berlin AG. Any unauthorized|
| disclosure, use or dissemination, either whole or partial, is |
| prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of the      |
| message, please notify the sender immediately.                |