I just registered the same spam 106 times. What should I donow?

Chris Fortune cfortune at telus.net
Sun Feb 22 04:31:41 CET 2004

Thanks Tom

I'm glad to hear that I don't have to retrain.  The new database was misbehaving badly.  After removing all lines with date
20040220, suddenly *ALL* messages were classified as 100% spam !!!

Why would this line produce these bugs?
$ bogoutil   -d old.db | grep -v 20040221 | bogoutil -l new.db

bug - MESSAGE_COUNT spam-0 good-0
bug - classifies all messages as 100% spam

Chris