I just registered the same spam 106 times. What should I do now?

Tom Anderson tanderso at oac-design.com
Sun Feb 22 04:12:55 CET 2004

Chris, I would suggest not even worrying about it.  Chances are, if you
have very many emails in your database (which 14 megs would suggest),
then it won't even be a drop in the bucket.  You'll almost certainly not
see any false positives because of it, though maybe your unsures may
increase by a few.  Just continue registering normally and it'll smooth
itself out.

Tom