planning to take the plunge on Friday

Bill McClain wmcclain at salamander.com
Wed Dec 22 13:12:33 CET 2004

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:25:25 -0500
David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> wrote:

> Good for you!  Bogofilter has changed a lot in the 18 months since
> 0.15.

That was before my time. A couple thoughts:

(1) Some token labels have been renamed since then. Would it be worth
upgrading to current, then doing bogoupgrade to fix up those labels
before dumping the wordlist?

(2) Careful study of README.db is warranted, but the only actions
required for my site when upgrading to the current version from .92 was
to (a) install the db_util package and (b) run bf_resize which creates
DB_CONFIG with appropriate locking sizes. I initially did that by hand
according to the docs, but bf_resize is more convenient.

-Bill
--
Sattre Press                              History of Astronomy
http://sattre-press.com/               During the 19th Century