Size limit?

John xd890cc2b41c31d74 at f4n.org
Wed Dec 22 11:57:34 CET 2004

On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 23:35:14 +0100, Matthias Andree wrote:
> > Is it possible to limit how much data bogofilter will use when
> > analyzing a message?
>
> Not at this time.
> > [cut]
> Bogofilter skips over non-text attachments. I am not aware that
> "brutally terminated MIME" causes problems to bogofilter.
OK, thanks for the info, I'm using the "pipe n first bytes"-method now
and it appears to be working fine.

Another thing, looking at passthrough.c:passthrough_setup(void) it
seems as if input is never treated as seekable, even though there's
code to support it. Any reasons for this, found none in the
archives? (It appears to be implemented (actually, amended) in
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=5116301
but not in
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=6003857)

Thanks again!