seekable stdin

Michael Gale michael.gale at utilitran.com
Thu Dec 9 22:33:34 CET 2004

Crap ... you where right ... I was reading the Tcl seek man page ...

I would rather not use the Perl one as a file is executed for each piece
of mail ... so perl would constantly have to be started ... if it was a
daemon that would be ok ...

How would the C program you have work ? Would I just have to execute it
via the script ??

Michael.