Bogofilter hand forwarded e-mails ??

Michael Gale michael.gale at utilitran.com
Sat Dec 4 00:00:29 CET 2004

Hello,

	I have been using bogofilter for some time now and it has been create.
One question I have is does asking bogofilter to traning from forwarded
e-mail work ??

	We have a virtual account set up for every user and any mail bogofilter
detects as SPAM gets sent there. If the user logs in via a web interface
they can forward the message to there main account.

 From the main account they can drag the message to a public folder
called NOTSPAM. Where the messages are passed to bogofilter to be
trained as NOTSPAM.

Will the fact that these messages have been forward cause a issue ?

Thanks ..

--
Michael Gale
Lan Administrator

Linux: because a PC is a terrible thing to waste !!!