speeding up bogofiltering

Trevor Smith trevor at haligonian.com
Wed Dec 1 05:01:00 CET 2004

On November 29, 2004 2:43 pm, Trevor Smith wrote:
> So, assuming I can get sendmail and fetchmail running smoothly, which is it
> that would actually do the passing of messages to bogofilter

Sorry for the abruptly ending email. I had actually saved it for later editing
and then began playing with sendmail. I wasn't able to get sendmail working
until just now, but when I did, everything that I *thought* had been sent for
the past few days suddenly got flushed from my sendmail queue, including my
incomplete message.

Anyway, the question remains: if I get sendmail/fetchmail working, is that all
I need? Or is procmail or something similar the actual program that I will
use to call bogofilter?

Trevor Smith // trevor at haligonian.com