bogofilter 0.92.6+txn

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Tue Aug 24 00:11:12 CEST 2004

Greetings,

I have synched up the TXN version of bogofilter with 0.92.6, available
for download at http://home.pages.de/~mandree/bogofilter/ and a GnuPG
signature is also there.

This is just a stupid CVS auto-merge and quick smoke test to pull in the
fixes from the baseline code, no new features WRT transactional code;
the recovery code that was discussed on bogofilter-dev is not yet
included. I'll try to remember to bump the version to txn2 once that
code is in.

Have fun,

NOTE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE MY MAIL IF YOU'RE USING SPF!
Encrypted mail welcome: my GnuPG key ID is 0x052E7D95 (PGP/MIME preferred)