does the X-Bogosity line mess up spamicity calculations?

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Aug 5 05:37:18 CEST 2004

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 00:18:12 -0300
Trevor Smith wrote:

> On August 5, 2004 12:04 am, Chris Wilkes wrote:
>
> > Did you use a *capital* -I in that?  That says "use the next
> > argument($s) as your email file"
>
> Weird, it doesn't work here.

Unless your "here" is really different, it should work.  Commands
"bogofilter < file" and "bogofilter -I file" are functionally
equivalent.  The first reads from stdin and the second opens "file" and
reads from it (instead of stdin).  Odds are that you committed a grave
user sin -- having a typo in your test command.