this list = spam!

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Tue Apr 13 23:55:57 CEST 2004

Trevor,

I've forwarded a copy of your request to the man in charge of the list.
I apologize for any inconvenience you have encountered.

David Relson - Project Leader

> Sorry, that doesn't work.
> ezmlm-manage: fatal: Sorry, I've been told to reject all requests
> (#5.7.2)-------------------
>
> Messages sent by me to the "list owner",
> bogofilter-owner at lists.aotto.com,  are ignored (so far). :-(
>
> (BTW, since I have asked, by the alleged proper means, to not receive
> these messages, and since I still receive them, I believe I am
> justified in asserting that this list = spam. <g>)
>
> --
>  Trevor Smith    |    trevor at haligonian.com

David Relson                   Osage Software Systems, Inc.
relson at osagesoftware.com       Ann Arbor, MI 48103
www.osagesoftware.com          tel:  734.821.8800