Getting rid of plain obvious spam

Andreas Pardeike andreas at pardeike.net
Wed Apr 7 11:35:22 CEST 2004

Hi,

I am using bogofilter with success but somehow I can't get it
to recognise plain spam even if it should be rather simple to
detect. What's so special about the message that is shown in
the attachment (reports includes token and histogram output too)
and what can I do to get better results on obvious buzzwords?

Simple training seems not to be enough (I run all incoming through
bogofilter -u and correct with -sN and -Sn accordingly).

Any help appreciated,
Andreas Pardeike