bogofilter icon

Tom Anderson tanderso at oac-design.com
Mon Sep 29 20:19:54 CEST 2003

I would think a mail sorter would be more to the point:
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=mail+sorter&btnG=Google+Search

However, either a mail sorter or a baggage screener will tend to be too
complex, IMHO, to represent in a simple icon.

Alternately, we could just choose an interesting font to represent
bogofilter.  Companies often do that, eg: IBM.

Latest suggestions:
http://orderamidchaos.com/bogofilter/icons.html

Tom