Can bogofilter filter Swen

Stephen Liu satimis at icare.com.hk
Wed Sep 24 06:58:04 CEST 2003

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for your advice.

I hope bogofilter will not be hard to train.  Swen transforms rapidly,
changing Sender and Recipient address, Subject, Body, etc.  It is
impossible and no sense keeping track on each of them therefore I am
searching hard for an effective filtering software from Open Source
which shall be too difficult to setup/config.

B.R.
Stephen