Can bogofilter filter Swen

Geoff capsthorne at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 23 19:59:18 CEST 2003

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 01:31:39 +0800
"Stephen Liu" <satimis at icare.com.hk> wrote:

<snip>

> I am searching hard for a solution.  Kindly advise can
> bogofilter do the job?

Hi Stephen,

I am also new to bogofilter.  Most of my Swen attacks (about
20 per hour at present), are on this Capsthorne address.  I
am lucky that Yahoo attaches an "X-YahooFilteredBulk" header
to 90% of them, and I use popsneaker to delete them on the
server using an appropriate rule.  This means that my very
simple and new bogofilter only had a few examples to train
on in the first day or two - even so it has caught every
single one that has got past popsneaker for the past 3 days.

Geoff