Unixware

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Wed Sep 24 02:06:46 CEST 2003

Hi,

Anybody successfully running bogofilter on Unixware, specifically
i686-UnixWare7.0.1-sysv5.  If which compiler are you using?  Did you
have any problems?  How'd you deal with them?

The reason I ask is that I've been contacted off list by someone who had
compilation problems with the normal Unixware compiler as well as
gcc-2.95.2.  The compilation problem was solved by a minor change to a
"typedef enum ..." in common.h.  However the resulting bogofilter
doesn't produce any results, although "bogofilter -h" does work.

Thanks.