Kmail and bogofilter...

Jerry McBride mcbrides9 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 23 00:07:39 CEST 2003

Hi group,

I was interested in trading emails with anyone that has a working setup of
kmail 1.5.4 using bogofilter as the spam blocker?

I've found two good "how-to" files on the net that have excellent
documentation and setup information. However it doesn't work.

What I think is happening is, (kmail users only) when my filter does a "pipe
though" to bogofilter, the message being tested isn't being marked as spam,
even though bogofiler says it is and set the X-Bogosity line with "yes"...

Kinda sucks.

Anyone else here having success?

                     Registered Linux User Number 185956
          http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&safe=off&group=linux
This email account no longers accepts attachments or messages containing html.
     5:12pm  up 74 days,  3:10,  4 users,  load average: 0.03, 0.06, 0.07