New Releases - 0.14.5.4 and 0.15.0

Jason Rennie jrennie at ai.mit.edu
Tue Sep 2 21:11:51 CEST 2003

relson at osagesoftware.com said:
> I've modified bogofilter so that '-I Mail/spam' will do as you've
> suggested.  The code is available via anonymous cvs.  Alternatively, I
> can send you a patch.  Let me know if you're interested/able to test
> the new capability.

I just tried the -I option.  Seems to work fine.  I had bogofilter train
on my spam collection and it gave the same statistics (# tokens, #
messages) as when I used the -B option.  I haven't built a full database
with -I because it's much more of a pain than with -B (since I have to
train one folder at-a-time).

Jason