-B option, MH folders

Jason Rennie jrennie at ai.mit.edu
Tue Sep 2 15:33:59 CEST 2003

I'm trying to get bogofilter to train on my collection of MH mail.  I'm
using the -B option as suggested by David Relson.  It seems that there is
a bug in the code that reads in the strings from the command line.  If I
run

  bogofilter -d /tmp/.bogofilter -n -vt -B /home/ai2/jrennie/Mail/mlists/gnucash /home/ai2/jrennie/Mail/mlists/jmlr

bogofilter reports this error:

  cannot open directory '/home/ai2/jrennie/Mail/mlists/jmlrash': No such file or directorySegmentation fault

Looks like it's writing "/home...jmlr" to the same location as the
previous folder name and not writing a \0 termination character.  Though,
I don't know the code, so this is just a guess.

I'm using 0.15.0.

Jason