dazed & confused

John McCain jmccain at layer3al.com
Mon Nov 10 22:37:38 CET 2003

I seem to have seen a significant performance drop between .15.7 and .15.8,
but there is some question as to whether I am seeing what I think I am
seeing.  I am using bogotune as a performance metric, and the example case I
have is running .15.8's bogotune on a database created by .15.7 (and getting
good results) as opposed to running .15.8's bogotune against a database
created by .15.8 (and getting bad results).