tokenizing of forwarded messages

Tom Anderson tanderso at oac-design.com
Wed Nov 5 14:55:52 CET 2003

Mike,

It's for that reason that I'm writing bfproxy.  Your users can forward
incorrect classifications as attachments, and bfproxy will extract the
emails and send them to bogofilter.  No need for a special mailbox.  You
can download the program here:

http://www.orderamidchaos.com/bogofilter/bfproxy

Currently, it only does corrections (-Sn, -Ns).  A future version will
include other options including registrations (-s, -n).  Read the help
text in the program for more info.

Tom