help neede with train script

Rodney D. Myers rdmyers at pe.net
Thu May 29 20:54:51 CEST 2003

I'm trying to setup a personal script, or make available to anyone that
wants, a script that will read  directories to search, and mark
messages as spam/ham.

The trainbogo.sh works fine, except it requires that I move all known
good message into a separate folder.

I'm trying to leave each individual message in it respective folder, and
count it there.

Tinkering with my SPAM folder, I've been trying the following;

cat /home/rodney/Mail/oldspam/* | /usr/local/bin/bogofilter -svvv

but, it tells me;

# 42361 words, 6 messages
bogofilter: 1409 messages on the spam list

which is incorrect, as there are over 1000 messages in the spam folder.

What would be the correct syntax, or point me in the correct location to
attempt to get this working.

Thanks

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers at pe.net>	Registered Linux User #96112