Format of X-Bogosity line

Jake Di Toro karrde+bogofilter at viluppo.net
Thu May 22 21:27:30 CEST 2003

On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 04:36:18PM +0100, Simon Huggins wrote:

> If you'd read the manpage you would have read:
[mass snipage]

I'll refrain since this has been addressed... I wasn't trying to be
snide in my remarks, just trying to sugest a course of action.
Ironically I went digging after I sent the message thinking it might
be hardcoded and changable in the code and found the answer there
first.  And chalked it up to being something undocumented.

> > Direct replys are likley to be flagged as spam.
> > Drop the +addy if you need to reply direct.
>
> Pffft, is this really necessary given you're using bogofilter?

Nothing is perfect, and the functionallity I have setup here actually
usees bf.  If a mail comes to that address from an email address that
hasn't been seen on this list, it get's registered in bf as spam and
sent to the spam box.  I have serveral mailinglists setup as such, and
a few other addresses.  It also gives me the added benifit of
"knowing" where my name was "harvested" from.

--
Till Later, Jake <karrde+bogofilter at viluppo.net>